quarta-feira, 19 de junho de 2019

Paul really was a apostle?

Paul really was a apostle? 
by Ronaldo Gomes

In his last sermon, known as the prophetic sermon, Jesus said:

desert of Damascus where Paul saw Jesus
“For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect (APOSTLES). Behold, I have told you before. Why if they shall say to you, behold, he (JESUS) is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not

Mathew 24:24-26

What is Jesus saying? That he would not appear to anyone and if someone said he saw him in the desert, not to believe. But Paul said that Jesus appeared to him in the desert.

“And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus (DESERT): and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying to him, Saul, Saul, why persecute you me? And he said, Who are you, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom you persecute: it is hard for you to kick against the pricks”

Acts 9:3-5


Many people think that Jesus is referring to a distant future, but at the end of the sermon, Jesus says clearly:



"Truly I say to you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled"




In the same sermon Jesus warns three times not to believe that he was sent by him:

“And Jesus answered and said to them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ (SENT); and shall deceive many”

Mathews 24:4,5

“And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many”

Mathews 24:11

“Then if any man shall say to you, See, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Why if they shall say to you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

Mathews 24:23-26

Three times warning that he would not show up for anyone. But Paul said that he saw Jesus in the desert all right? But, by three diferents ways:

             ACTS 9 
                    ACTS 22 
                ACTS 26 
And he fell to the earthand heard a voice saying to him, Saul, Saul, why persecute you me? And he said, Who are youLordAnd the Lord saidam Jesus whom you persecute: it is hard for you to kick against the pricks.And he trembling and astonished saidLordwhat will you have me to do? And the Lord said to himAriseand go into the cityand it shall be told you what you must do. And the men which journeyed with him stood speechlesshearing a voicebut seeing no man.  Atos 9:4-7 
And fell to the groundand heard a voice saying to me, Saul,Saul, why persecute you me? And I answered, Who are youLordAnd he said to me, am Jesus of Nazareth, whom you persecuteAnd they that were with me saw indeed the lightand were afraidbut they heard not the voice of him that spoke to me.And I saidWhat shall I do, LORDAnd the Lord said to me, Ariseand go into Damascusand there it shall be told you of all things which are appointed for you to do.  Atos 22:7-10 
And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking to me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecute you me? it is hard for you to kick against the pricksAnd I said, Who are youLordAnd he saidam Jesus whom you persecute. But riseand stand on your feet: for I have appeared to you for this purposeto make you a minister and a witness both of these things which you have seenand of those things in the which I will appear to youDelivering you from the peopleand from the Gentilesto whom now I send you,To open their eyesand to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to Godthat they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.  Atos 26:14-18 

And this diferents storys there are in the same book that say:

     Paul went to Jerusalem      ACTS 9  
  Paul went to Arabia       GALACIAN 1 
And when Saul was come to Jerusalemhe assayed to join himself to the disciplesbut they were all afraid of himand believed not that he was a discipleBut Barnabas took himand brought him to the apostlesand declared to them how he had seen the Lord in the wayand that he had spoken to himand how he had preached boldly at Damascus in the name of Jesus. And he was with them coming in and going out at Jerusalem.  
Acts 9:26-28  
But when it pleased Godwho separated me from my motherwomband called me by his graceTo reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathenimmediately I conferred not with flesh and bloodNeither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but went into Arabiaand returned again to DamascusThen after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and stayed with him fifteen days. But other of the apostles saw I nonesave James the Lord' brother. 
 Galacians 1:15-19 


So, how to trust in this book?

And the onw Paul said in his letters:

“For if the truth of God has more abounded through my lie to his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?”

Romans 3:7

What he was talking about?

And he also say:

“If I be not an apostle to others (APOSTLES), yet doubtless I am to you: for the seal of my apostleship are you in the Lord.

1 Coríntians 9:2

Because he was not apostle for the other apostles, the real apostles and Jesus had twelve apostles only:

“Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?”

Jhon 6:70

He chosen, that’s why in his prophetic sermon he used the same word:

“Then if any man shall say to you, See, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect (The apostles). Behold, I have told you before. Why if they shall say to you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

Mathews 24:23-26

After the death of Judas, the apostles chose Matthias according to the following criteria that the holy spirit determined:

“Why of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, Beginning from the baptism of John, to that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection.

Atos 1:21,22

Paul did not know Jesus, did not walk with him all the time, and was not a witness to his baptism and resurrection. Nor did he receive the holy spirit at Pentecost.

“And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all (The twelve apostles) with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.And there appeared to them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat on each of them”

Acts 2:1-3

And even in the book of the apocalypse, Paul is not mentioned as a thirteenth apostle.

“And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb”

Apocalypse 21:14

Where is the Paul’s name? In fact Paul is mentioned in the letters the churches of the apocalypse.

video about it:



Let's see in another post

Thanks for readding!

See ya!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário